SEIZURE WARNING -AUDITE SEIZURE WARNING -AUDITE

Normal seizure warning please. Apart from that this is great.

skuff616 responds:

But that's the joke! If someone had epilepsy, they probably wouldn't click on it because I have a seizure warning in the title. But I get your point

Going to the Door Going to the Door

Should had some more ideas and a door maybe. This is too internet-ish to not like this.

CHEAP MEDS CHEAP MEDS

It's catchy and genius. It has a very pretty retro-neon color scheme too that i like.
Really great job on this. It's worth the prices.

ps: if you didn't like it, you just don't get it.

Scraps EP Preview Scraps EP Preview

DIssonant is very early-noisia-esque

Streamline Streamline

Destiny Acceptance 2 Destiny Acceptance 2

This is listenable. Which is very good for a music, I liked the main tune, but - a very tiny but - you could work on mixing. In example: at ~20s where the synths come in it could have been a little bit softer, maybe a subtle mid boost on the drums. I feel that the listener could not tell what did you mean to emphasize it needs a bit more dynamic range - as in difference of sound levels. If you want to be more emotional, or cinematic you need a good "reference riff" that you work around, changing small bits, then hit the listener with the original one. Work on your chords! I know by the hard way that it's not easy to do. Keep in mind: you have to make a lot of bad stuff before you can make good stuff - if you care I think im kind of semi-decent-but-mostly-bad music maker (chesy af)- , I like this music, but it needs more polishing, if you got composer's deafness - it's normal.
R4R

MysteriousPresence responds:

Thanks for the review ! :)
Unfortunately, I'm afraid I couldn't mix it better as I already reached the limits of my software (Garageband) ! I'm waiting for FL Studio to be available on Mac ! ^^
Got it for 20 seconds, but it wasn't synths, it's in fact a mix between horns, strings and electric pianos ! :P
I'll work on the "reference riff" too, thanks for pointing out this ! :)

Level Up Level Up

Really great work. You could blur the skytexture a bit.

deathink responds:

In the game it is blurred a little, but when I export the frame as an image some of the effects are lost.